Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Registered

I finally got to register for classes and I am pleased to say that I managed to get out of Friday classes next semester. I am taking a bunch of different classes which all count for a different number of credits. I am taking a one credit class which is a follow up class to this semesters intro to business management. The one credit class is on business ethics, which should be interesting. I am also taking a 4 credit economics class, which should be my only ‘bear’ of a subject. I am taking a 3 credit science class on oceanic weather patterns and finally I am taking an intro geography class. My Wednesdays and Thursdays are pretty rough with 4 classes each day but it is worth it because I am off on Fridays now. It will be so nice to have a three-day weekend every weekend. If I want to go home, I can leave on Thursday afternoon and spend 4 full nights at home, which I love. It is interesting though because my brother scheduled for no classes on Mondays for 4 semesters in a row now. He says that he doesn’t mind Friday classes because everyone is ready for the weekend but he HATES Mondays. I would rather have my reward at the end of a hard week, not the beginning of one. But that is my brother for you, something’s I will just never understand.

No comments: