Monday, December 1, 2008

Schedule

I still don’t get to register for spring classes for another eight days and I am very worried that nothing will be open. I am one of the last people to register because I only came into the university with three credits which puts me almost dead last. I have to take this follow up course for my business management class next semester and they told me that I have to make sure I am with the same group of students. Well I was checking online and my current business management class has 39 people and next semester the follow up class only has 37 seats. I hope I am not dead last and can get into this follow up class because it is a vital course for the core classes in the business school. Yet anyway I am looking at taking a business calculus class, a economics class, a class on weather for my lab science requirement and finally a geography class. Should be interesting if I can get into all of them. Ideally I would love to schedule them so I don’t have class on Friday but it is not looking good at this point in time. I might have to wait until I get an earlier registration time for me to plan my schedule around not having classes on Fridays. I think tomorrow I will look on Testudo and see how I can puzzle my schedule together for next semester and who knows? Maybe ill luck out and be able to fit together a schedule with no classes on Fridays.

No comments: