Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lunch Lines

It amazes me that every time I go into the south campus diner for lunch the line for the deli counter is outrageous. Yet once I have waited my through the line and gotten my sandwich, I turn around and the line has dissipated to two or three people. It doesn’t matter whether I go at 12 or at 1 o'clock, this always happens to me. The deli is defiantly the hot spot for lunch, which begs the question of why they don’t have more people working there. I don’t really want a greasy lunch from the burger or pizza place and I consider pasta to be more of a dinner food.
While standing in line (for what seems like an eternity) I have noticed that most people either go for the roast beef sandwich or the friend chicken wrap. So I raise this question…why don’t they have pre-made sandwiches that you can grab and then a separate condiments bar where you can put mayonnaise, tomato and lettuce on your sandwich. This would cut down on lines and save my precious time that I could spend doing other things. Just my two cents.

No comments: