Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maryland Sports

It was a great weekend for Maryland sports. First I went to the Maryland football game and I could tell by halftime that it was going to be a great weekend. Maryland was up by 3 scores by halftime and the lead kept getting bigger and bigger. By the end we demolished East Michigan and I was ready to see the Ravens the next day. The Ravens started off slow but were able to pick it up in the third quarter scoring 21 points and beating the Cleveland Browns 28-10. The Ravens are now number one in the division and I am pumped to see them next Monday night against the Steelers. Well at least I hope to ‘see ‘ them. For the last two games they have not been shown on regular TV here in College Park. The only ‘local’ game that is played is the Redskins who I am neither familiar with nor a fan of. Both weeks I have had to go to the bar across route one. Its kind of annoying that they don’t play the Baltimore games here in college park because I know many people are from Baltimore and love the Ravens. Instead of playing the Ravens on Sunday, CBS decided to play Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia. Are we located in Pennsylvania? I don’t think so.

No comments: