Sunday, September 14, 2008

Traffic

I recently purchased a Garmin GPS system to navigate around traffic when I go home for weekends form College Park. Yet this past Friday I was in stop and go traffic the whole way back and the entire trip took around two and a half hours to get home. On a normal day with no traffic I can get home in forty minutes to Baltimore. I was disappointed that my plan of buying a GPS to navigate through traffic had failed. I guess I need to do more research about how to use this unit.
Furthermore I was mad that there was a single accident on the way back. It was stop and go traffic all because of a little rain. People see rain and flip out and for some reason forget how to drive. Its like coloring, you just stay in the lines and you are golden. I wish more people would understand this. Yet the most amazing thing to me was the backup for almost twenty miles was all due to people getting onto the Baltimore Beltway. I hate the Baltimore Beltway and if it was up to me I would get rid of it. In fact all beltways are bad.

No comments: