Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ronald Jenkees

It is amazing what you can find on Youtube and what amazing stars can be born on Youtube. For example just a few weeks ago I ran across this guy who creates his own beats and jams to them on the keyboard and he has gotten national attention through Youtube. He is now selling albums like none other and he has blown my mind. He has convinced me to buy his first album and I am eagerly waiting for his second. His name is Ronald Jenkees and he taught himself how to play the piano at the age of four. He now produces his own music.
It is amazing that just two years ago he was in some completely other field of work to make money and through youtube he has been able to focus strickly on music and make a decent living so far. I am just waiting for a big time label to sign him, he is that good. I listen to his music everyday. He said that he will have his next album out by December and I cannot wait. Who knows, without youtube he still may have been sitting in his room producing insanely good beats without anyone every knowing. Thank god for the age of technology and the age of youtube.
Here is one of my favorites

No comments: