Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vacation

Phew, done with my exams but I can’t relax yet! I still have a math test and an English paper to worry about. I want to get my entire English paper done before this homecoming weekend. This weekend I am driving home to get my best friend who is meeting me in Baltimore from Penn State and then we are coming back to Maryland for the football game. My brother is also flying down from Boston for homecoming here at Maryland and I cannot wait to see him either. My brother and I have already been extremely close yet last summer is the last summer he will spend at home. Next summer he will get an internship up in Boston and will only come home for a possible vacation.
Speaking of vacations, my parents left for Italy yesterday and I am so jealous. Italy is my favorite European country. I have been to Italy five times, France twice, Switzerland twice and Germany once. I am actually a French citizen and have a French passport and I.D card. My grandfather tried to leave the country on a U.S. passport and enter France on a French passport once and he was snagged by the French intelligence agency. They thought he was a Jason Bourne and kept him in an interrogation room for hours on end. He has many good traveling stories.

No comments: