Tuesday, October 14, 2008

rough week

This week is going to be extremely tough, well actually the next two weeks. I have 3 midterms and two essays to complete. Over the next two weeks I have midterms in my Business Management class, my math class and finally my History class. I am most worried about my History exam because we have covered extensive material. Also this exam counts for a large sum of my final grade so if I do not prepare for it extremely well it will severely impact my final grade. I feel prepared on most terms but dates are going to kill me. My TA told me to define the term as who what where when and most importantly why. I will have to go back and review the why part for each of the terms.
In terms of my essays I hope that I do not push them off due to these midterms. They are equally as important. Luckily the experience with other evidence essay is only a rough draft so it does not have to be perfect. Unfortunately my history essay has to be perfect or else I will not receive credit for it. My history essay is about this movie that I went to see concerning the semesters theme on war. I am already half done but it seems choppy and I don’t think I will get around to turning it in for another two weeks. I hope I can make it through these two weeks alright, I will be ready for a break after them.

No comments: