Monday, November 10, 2008

So Dark

I hate the fact that on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays when I walk back from math class it is already getting dark outside. This daylight savings time screws me up every year and I hate it. I do not need more light in the morning because I am hardly ever up to see the sun rise! I need more daylight later in the day. I hate walking to the dining hall for dinner and it being pitch black outside, it kind of gives the campus an awry feel at night. I also hate day light savings time because when it gets dark outside I find it hard to continue to do work. I like getting my work done with and out of the way during the day so that I can relax at night. It does not always work out perfectly but for the most part that is what I try to do. It makes it especially hard when it is dark by 5:30 to stick to this plan. I am sitting here at 5:05 typing this because I am tired of studying accounting terms yet I feel that I should be doing something productive. It also makes me so tired, maybe I should just go into hibernation until we regain the hour lost in March or whenever it is. If it were up to me I would get rid of day light savings in the first place so that I could enjoy more of the day and get more work done. I guess I will have to change my work habits and learn how to get more work done when it is dark outside.

No comments: